for users of CleanCloud
CLEANCLOUD LTD (herein “CleanCloud”) offers you a cloud based software system to help improve your dry cleaning and/or laundry business. CleanCloud is based in London, UK with its registered office at 80 Britannia Walk, London, N1 7RH. The Company is registered in England & Wales, Company Number 09357458.
CleanCloud is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the highest consumer protection standards.
‘Personal data’ means identifiable information about you, such as your name, email, address, telephone number, bank account details, support queries and so on. If you cannot be identified (for example, when personal data has been aggregated and anonymised) then this notice does not apply.
CleanCloud will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our web site and software. CleanCloud collects information from you at several different points on the site:
New Account Registration
When you register for an account with CleanCloud Dry Cleaning and Laundry Software, you will be asked to create a login name and password, as well as to provide your contact information, such as your name, title, email address, and country of location.
You will also be asked to give billing information such as credit card billing information, your credit card type, number, expiry date and billing address. We do not store this information, this is handled by our secure payment provider Stripe who provide us with a secure token if you wish to purchase any products through us in future or continue your subscription.
We collect the above information for the following purposes:
1. What information is collected?
2. Why do we collect it?
Cookies, when stored on your computer, facilitate the following:
Other Computer Information
1. What information is collected?
Session information such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser types, operating systems are also used for CleanCloud's system administration.
2. Why do we collect it?
Session information will allow us to enhance your experience on CleanCloud by allowing us to troubleshoot technical issues as well as to improve our site usability.
CleanCloud is the owner of the information collected on this site. We do not sell or rent individual personal information to third parties and have no intention to do so in the future.
When you make purchases on CleanCloud
To successfully complete your purchases or otherwise implement our terms of service, your personal information is provided as needed to CleanCloud's third party product and service providers or other third parties authorised by CleanCloud, if any.
When third parties perform services on behalf of CleanCloud
In our efforts to continually improve our site and software, CleanCloud may employ the services of third party companies to perform projects such as market research surveys on our behalf
When required by law to disclose the information
With your prior express consent
To protect the rights and property of CleanCloud.
Opt In and Opt Out Policy
1. You always have the option to opt in to participate in CleanCloud's product and service offers.
2. While CleanCloud hopes that you benefit from our product and service offers, at any time, you always have the option to opt out of the products and services that you have subscribed to.
Accessing your information, your rights and retention of information
1. You may at any time access and change your account or personal information or subscribed services. You can easily access your personal information if you login to your account with CleanCloud. Although we will take reasonable steps to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date, we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
2. We will only withhold your access to such information in extremely limited circumstances where it is permitted by law, such as:
5. If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
6. The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
7. We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
1. CleanCloud has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. A secure server protects your personal information. Additionally, with CleanCloud, you can be assured that the information you provide to CleanCloud is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
2. We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by CleanCloud.
3. CleanCloud will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. CleanCloud will not be held responsiblefor events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to your personal information.
4. You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by never disclosing your Login password or account information to anybody. Whenever you login as a member on CleanCloud, particularly on somebody else's computer or on public internet terminals, you should always logout at the end of your session. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
5. CleanCloud cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
1. CleanCloud may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in any way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages or by way of an e-mail and you will have a choice as to whether or not we may use the information in this different manner.