for users of CleanCloud
CleanCloud is the owner and operator of the CleanCloud Dry Cleaning and Laundry Software service ("the Service" or "the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Software Service"). Your use of the Service is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these CleanCloud Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). By using the Service, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. No other terms or conditions of any sort in any document, writing or other communication whatsoever made by you to CleanCloud or its employees, representatives or agents in relation to the CleanCloud Dry Cleaning and Laundry Software Service shall be applicable to or binding on CleanCloud.
CleanCloud reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the Service or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Service after amended Terms and Conditions is posted on this website or is otherwise brought to your attention signify that you agree and accept to be legally bound by the changes.
1. CleanCloud hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Software Service provided that you agree to the following:
1. CleanCloud may, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you and without liability, reject, prevent, discontinue or suspend your account(s) and/or your use of the Service if, at its sole discretion, CleanCloud is of the opinion that your use does not meet CleanCloud's specifications or guidelines, or which CleanCloud may consider to be inappropriate, illegal or harmful to its interests. If CleanCloud exercises its absolute discretion under this paragraph 3.1.1, it shall have no liability to refund any portion of your pre-paid subscriptions, if applicable. Without limiting or waiving any right against you that CleanCloud may have under the law or these Terms and Conditions in relation to any inappropriate, illegal or harmful use, CleanCloud reserves the right to deduct any costs, damages or expenses that it may have incurred in relation to such inappropriate, illegal or harmful use from your unused pre-paid subscriptions, if any, or to claim the same from you by any other means.
2. You agree to comply with any policies or guidelines that CleanCloud may introduce or amend from time to time. CleanCloud's policies or guidelines may relate to technical specifications, privacy, acceptable content, and any other matter, as the same may be amended by CleanCloud, at its absolute discretion, from time to time.
3. You agree that you will not provide access to or furnish any part of the Service to any third party; modify, disrupt or interfere with the Service, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses, or worms; reproduce, duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Service; or excessively overload the systems that CleanCloud uses to provide the Service.
4. CleanCloud may, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, amend, suspend, vary or withdraw the Service, these Terms and Conditions and/or its website at any time and from time to time.
5. You shall be solely responsible for your use of the Service and shall indemnify CleanCloud for, and hold CleanCloud harmless from, all loss, costs, and damages incurred by CleanCloud in connection with any claims by third parties against CleanCloud in relation to your use of the Service and in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any policies or guidelines that CleanCloud may introduce from time to time.
6. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to CleanCloud that at all times, (a) you have all rights, consents, licences and permits that may be necessary or desirable for you to have in order to use the materials, graphics, logos, videos, data or information you input into the Service (where applicable) ("Your Content") in the manner and the purpose for which you use Your Content; (b) all of Your Content comply with all applicable laws and regulations and do not violate the rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights) of any third party.
7. You represent and warrant to CleanCloud that you have the full corporate rights, power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions and perform the obligations agreed by you, and that doing so does not and will not violate any agreement or obligation to which you are bound, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
8. You hereby agree that CleanCloud may, but is not obliged to, use your busienss name and logo and refer to you as a user of the Service in any publicity, press release, advertising or marketing material, throughout the world and using any form of media. If you wish to use or display CleanCloud's trademarks or mention CleanCloud in any publication, website, press release or in any other manner, you must obtain the prior written consent of CleanCloud.
9. You agree that you are solely responsible to obtain or provide any hardware or software that you may need to gain access to and use the Service, and for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of the operation of such hardware or software, including incompatibility with any platforms used by CleanCloud in providing the Service.
10. You agree that CleanCloud is the sole owner of and has the right to use any feedback you provide on the Service in any way whatsoever including to improve existing or create new products and services.
2. CleanCloud reserves all rights in the Service not granted to you expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
3. You hereby agree to grant CleanCloud a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish, alter, adapt, compile, host and use (a) Your Content (including, without limitation, to reproduce in a material form, publish, perform, communicate to the public, and to make an adaptation of Your Content) for the purpose of providing you with the Service, and, (b) if CleanCloud provides any community forum for users of the Service to exchange user tips and publish their comments and opinions, any comments, opinions and other material you upload or publish on such a forum.
1. By creating an account and subscribing for the Service or renewing your subscription for the Service, you indicate you agree to the charges imposed by CleanCloud for the particular services or products you have requested. You agree to comply with any payment terms that CleanCloud may impose from time to time. You may be required to pay CleanCloud in advance and/or an annual, half yearly, quarterly or monthly basis to use the Service. Your subscription may be renewed automatically on or close to its expiry at the subscription rates applicable at the time of renewal. However, even if a facility to renew your subscription automatically exists, it is solely your responsibility, and not that of CleanCloud, to ensure that your subscription is renewed prior to its expiry, failing which your ability to use the Service shall expire automatically. CleanCloud may not give you prior notice of an automatic renewal. If CleanCloud is unable to effect this automatic renewal for any reason whatsoever, your subscription will expire automatically. For subscribers choosing to pay by credit card, subscription fees for renewal will be charged in full to the credit card on record unless you cancel your subscription using the cancellation tool in CleanCloud in your Admin settings. To protect the security of your account you are unable to cancel your account by writing to, emailing, or phoning CleanCloud.
2. All sums payable by you to CleanCloud may be quoted exclusive of any goods and services tax, or any other taxes that may be levied on the subscription or charges levied by CleanCloud. As such, you agree that CleanCloud may charge you and/or the credit card on record for any taxes or charges that CleanCloud is required by any applicable law or regulation to levy on the subscription or charges.
3. Support is typically provided as part of your subscription, unless you are subscribed to the entry level Basic subscription. If you have fallen behind on your subscription payments or you have an outstanding balance with CleanCloud then support services will cease to be provided until all debts are cleared.
4. Subscription to CleanCloud is done on a per store basis. You will require one subscription per store (including virtual stores, locations or services). Using more than one store, or processing orders on behalf of other stores on one subscription will require you to make a custom pricing arrangement with CleanCloud or your account will be suspended or terminated.
5. If you instruct CleanCloud to carry out custom development work, for example custom app development or a bespoke change to the software, then payment must be made in full up front. CleanCloud cannot provide a refund for any work carried out since you are paying for developer time. Custom app development has an upper limit of 45 hours of developer time, unless otherwise agreed by CleanCloud in advance. Development requests may not be altered or changed after payment has been made.
1. CleanCloud shall have the right to terminate its relationship with you, without prior notice, if you breach or fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement and your ability to use the Service shall also automatically terminate upon the expiry of your subscription.
2. After termination, CleanCloud may, at its sole discretion, maintain any data you have uploaded into its systems. However, you agree that other than any obligations expressly stated in these terms and Conditions, CleanCloud has no responsibility to you to maintain your user account or any of your data after termination and you shall hold CleanCloud harmless and free from any fees, damages, or claims you may suffer in relation to the same or any claims or actions you may have or face in relation to the same.
3. If termination is due to your failure to renew your subscription on a timely basis, you may reactive your account and access your data if renewal under such circumstances are enabled by CleanCloud. To do so you may have to pay any subscription fees or charges that may be imposed by CleanCloud, including reactivation fees (if any), within any period that may be stated by CleanCloud, failing which CleanCloud may permanently remove and delete your user account(s) and any data you have uploaded into its systems.
1. You or your customers, partners or associates, whichever may be applicable, are the owner of any data you upload into the Service ("Your Data"). You hereby agree that CleanCloud is the owner of all data other than Your Data, including any system generated data generated by the Service or any data compiled from data inputted into the Service by all users of the Service on an aggregate basis ("CleanCloud's Data"). CleanCloud may use all of CleanCloud's Data in any way it chooses including to improve or adapt its services, or to create or design new products and services.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the Internet is international and that CleanCloud has your express consent to store and provide access to your personal or confidential information, and that of your users(s) and customers, in and from the United Kingdom, and to transmit and deliver such information via the Internet which may involve its transmission across multiple jurisdictions.
4.By using our service we may need to process the personal data of your customers. In this instance you, as data controller, and us, as data processor, have certain obligations and responsibilities. We have appended this set of Terms & Conditions with a data processing addendum which can be found here, and details those obligations and responsibilities.
1. The responsibility to keep secure and confidential any password(s) and user ID(s) CleanCloud may issue to you to access the Service, rests solely with you and the employees, representatives and agents of yours that are entrusted with the same. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account(s), or any misuse of your password(s) and user ID(s) you must activate the process put in place to disable your account(s) and/or re-issue new password(s) or user ID(s) as soon as possible.
2. You agree that you are solely responsible for the actions and omissions of the person(s) you nominate as user(s) or administrator(s) of your account(s) for the Service. You also agree that CleanCloud may accept instructions and requests from and communicate with such person(s) until and unless CleanCloud receives notification that such person(s) are no longer your user(s) or administrator(s), and such instructions, requests and communications are valid and legally binding on you. In addition, you are responsible for any and all use of your account(s) by any persons who are in possession of your user ID(s) or password(s).
If CleanCloud and/or any of their affiliates (collectively the "Indemnified Parties") take any action to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or demands, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of and relating to your use of the Service, and any and all breaches by you of these Terms and Conditions.
The Service Level Agreement attached to these Terms and Conditions is incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. UNLESS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CLEANCLOUD MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND REGARDING ITS WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS WHERE IS" BASIS. CLEANCLOUD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THE SERVICE, OR THIS WEBSITE. CLEANCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM.
2. CLEANCLOUD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM CLEANCLOUD IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, CLEANCLOUD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE SERVICE.
4. CLEANCLOUD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS AND/OR DATA TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET AND DOES NOT WARRANT (AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE WITHOUT FAILURE, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, ERROR OR LOSS OF CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION. IN ADDITION, CLEANCLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPATIBILITY ISSUES PERTAINING TO CUSTOMERS' COMPUTERS, APPLICATIONS OR OTHER SOFTWARE ON ANY COMPUTERS USING THE SERVICE.
1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL CLEANCLOUD BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONN CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THE SERVICE OR THIS SITE), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY CLEANCLOUD EVEN IF THE CLEANCLOUD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
2. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, CleanCloud should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site and software, the Service or its content, to the full extent permitted by law the combined aggregate liability of CleanCloud shall in no event exceed the value of the monthly subscription for the Service paid by you or £1000.00, whichever is lower. Further, CleanCloud's liability to you in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, under statute or otherwise will be reduced to the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss or damage.
CleanCloud has no responsibility for and is released from all contractual obligations and liability (e.g. for damages) if its performance of these Terms and Conditions is affected by an event of force majeure. For the purpose of this clause, the term "force majeure" means and includes any event which was not under the control of CleanCloud, or was not reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to any natural disaster such as thunderstorm, flood or storm, fire, national emergency, strike or equivalent labour action, or the unavailability of the Internet for reasons beyond the control of CleanCloud.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are outside the United Kingdom we accept no liability for breaches of any local laws in your jurisdiction and by accepting these terms and conditions you accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that any such laws are complied with.
1. CleanCloud guarantees that its Service will be available 99.9% of the time in a calendar month ("Monthly Uptime Guarantee"), excluding Maintenance and Exclusions (both terms of which are defined below). You are eligible to claim service credit(s) for Service Downtime if CleanCloud fails to meet the Monthly Uptime Guarantee, provided the total Service Downtime of 0.1% in a calendar month is verified by CleanCloud.
2. "Service Downtime" is defined as an inability to access the Service caused by failure of network equipment managed, owned, leased or used by CleanCloud to provide the Service, including the failure of managed switches, routers, and cabling but excluding Maintenance and Exclusions. Irrecoverable Data Guarantee
If you attempt to access any of your data but the data is irrecoverable, you must report the same to CleanCloud as soon as possible. CleanCloud will investigate the cause of the same and will require your assistance during such investigation. If the result of CleanCloud' investigation indicates that the cause of such irrecoverable data is due to the fault of CleanCloud, then CleanCloud will grant a service credit to you up to a maximum of the fee charged to you for the calendar month during which the irrecoverable data event took place.
CleanCloud provides 24/7 free support to those on the Standard and Professional subscriptions. Support queries are prioritised based on urgency and you should expect a response to an query within 30 minutes. If a support query requires a developer to respond it will take longer for a reply, and we are unable to guarantee a response time period. Support does not include free training, although it may sometimes be provided depending on availablity.
Repeat queries, spam, verbal abuse of help desk staff, or clear time wasting will result in your support query being deleted and / or your account blocked from using the help desk.
"Maintenance" means and includes:
1. any scheduled maintenance of the cloud data centers used by CleanCloud to provide the Service of which you are notified at least 2 days in advance. For the purpose of notifying you, CleanCloud will use the contact email on record. Please ensure that this email is up to date and accessed frequently; and
2. any maintenance of the data centres used by CleanCloud: (a) is necessary to avoid an immediate threat to the data centre or the Service and (b) of which Customer is notified.
Customer shall not be entitled to any service credits if Service Downtime is due to the following ("Exclusions"):
1. the actions or omissions of yourself or your employees, agents, representatives or contractors using the password(s) and user ID(s) issued by CleanCloud to you to access the Service;
2. the result of Maintenance;
3. a Denial of Service attack, hacker activity, or other malicious event or code targeted against CleanCloud or an CleanCloud customer;
4. failure of any hardware, software, network or Internet infrastructure not owned or managed by CleanCloud or its sub-contractors;
5. factors outside CleanCloud' reasonable control;
The Monthly Uptime Guarantee does not include time required to perform data restores and backups if applicable.